A cookie is a file which is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her PC and, depending on the information there is and the way the PC is used, they can be used to recognize the user. The user´s web browser only memorizes cookies on the hard drive during the current session occupying a minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (these are called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently thereof, allow or prevent in the security settings temporary or stored cookies.
Without your express consent -through the activation of cookies on your browser-artsurfcamp.co.uk will not link your stored personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase with cookies.
What types of cookies does this site use?
– Technical Cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in them as, for example, controlling the traffic and communication data, identifying the session, getting access to restricted access parts, remembering the elements of an order, carrying out the buying process of an order, carrying out the request for registration or participation in an event, using security features while browsing, storing content for broadcasting video or sound or sharing content via social networks.
– Customization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined depending on a certain criteria in the user terminal such as, the language, the type of browser through which it accesses the service, the regional set up from which it accesses the service, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and therefore perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the offered service. To do so, we analyse your browsing on our website in order to improve our range of products or services that we offer.
– Advertising Cookies: These those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the range of advertising spaces there are on the website, adapting the advertisement content to the requested service content or to the use made on our website. To do so, we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioural Advertising Cookies: they are those that enable the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from when providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through a continuous observation in your browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to display advertisements based on the same.
Third Party Cookies: The Element Skatecamp Spain website can use third-party services that, on behalf of Element Skatecamp Spain, will compile information for statistical purposes for use of the Site by the user and for the benefit of other services related to the website activity and other Internet services.
You may allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer: